- me at 7AM: tired
- me at 12PM: tired
- me at 3PM: tired
- me at 7PM: tired
- me at 10PM: tired
- me at 2AM: TIME TO REDECORATE MY ENTIRE ROOM
Follow up: The cover of If I Stay has the blurb “Will appeal to fans of Stephanie Meyer’s Twilight”
?? I’m not sure where the overlap is, but maybe that’s because I’m not a fan of Twilight??
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
think about the concept of a library. that’s one thing that humanity didn’t fuck up. we did a good thing when we made libraries
In order to date me you must be willing to do the following:
- cuddle and never stop
- hold my hand everywhere we go
- eat gross amounts of food with me
- go on adventures
- wake me up with kisses
- make blanket forts
✏ Disney movie marathons
✏ long late night walks
✏ mutual good massages